Maintenance of 1 chute color sorter machine
In the application of the equipment in the whole working process, some problems will inevitably occur. These problems jeopardize the full operation of the equipment, as is the case with beige sorters. If care is not taken to maintain it, the practicality and productivity of equipment color selection can be severely compromised. Therefore, the maintenance of the 1 chute color sorter machine is particularly important.
The 1 chute color sorter machine consists of five parts: feeding system software, optical inspection, signal analysis, separation system software, and industrial touch screen. Each part must always be watched and maintained frequently.
1. Maintenance and disassembly of the ash removal brush of the 1 chute color sorter machine. The ash removal brush must be disassembled and replaced on time, otherwise the ash removal quality will be impaired. If the chamber laminated glass has a lot of dust deposits, it will damage the actual effect of color selection.
2. Maintenance of guide grooves. Clean the rice track of the 1 chute color sorter machine on time every month. There is no need to touch the rice track with hard objects to prevent scratching the rice track. Surface dust can be cleaned with a special ash removal tool.
3. Clean the ash removal port. The ash removal port must be cleaned once a week to prevent the ash removal filter from being blocked by smoke and dust for a long time, which is not conducive to dust removal and endangers the actual effect of color selection. If the situation is serious, it will endanger the service life of the color sorter.
4. Maintenance of touch screen. When removing dust from the touch screen of the 1 chute color sorter machine, you can use soft cotton to gently scrub, or use a special tool for dust removal to gently blow the surface dust. You cannot directly blow the touch screen surface to prevent the touch screen from being damaged by excessive surface support.
5. Optical inspection and maintenance. Check the laminated glass of the selection chamber for smoke and dust. If the laminated glass of the selection room has more soot deposits, the actual effect of the color selection will be jeopardized. Scrub with a pure cotton cloth. Before scrubbing, close the valve and remove the rice board of the Ruiyue photoelectric color sorter, which is conducive to scrubbing.
In short, the maintenance of the 1 chute color sorter machine is particularly important. The quality of the color sorter is not only due to the difference in the quality of the color sorter, but also inseparable from the usual maintenance.
Rice destoner Rice husker Paddy separator Rice whitener Rice grader Rice cleaner Rice polisher
Address:Intersection of Longgang and Xinyi Road, Economic Development Zone, Yunmeng County, Xiaogan City, Hubei Province