Correct maintenance of the 1 chute color sorter machine
When manufacturers buy 1 chute color sorter machine, the price of the color sorter and its quality are the standard basis for selecting color sorters, but they often ignore how to maintain the color sorter. In fact, the service life of the color sorter largely depends on its maintenance. No matter how good the quality of the color sorter is, if the maintenance before and after use is not paid attention to, it is more likely to be damaged and cause more serious losses. The following small series will focus on how to properly maintain the color sorter.
1. During the startup period, the water should be drained every two hours on average.
2. When the 1 chute color sorter machine is working, always pay attention to the operation of the equipment and the effect of color sorting. During the period, if you hear abnormal noise or the actual color sorting effect is not good, you should stop it immediately for inspection.
3. After the shutdown, the finishing work must be done well, and the dust on the sliding glass, the hopper and the sorting box glass must be cleaned to prevent the machine from being blocked and rusted.
Fourth, the cleaning brush should be checked regularly to see if it is running in place, and the camera lens and glass should be kept clean at all times.
5. The filter element of the filter should be cleaned regularly to prevent the filter element from being blocked.
6. Observe the brightness of the lamp to see if it is normal, and prepare for replacement in time.
The 1 chute color sorter machine is expensive, always pay attention to maintenance to reduce unnecessary losses. It is believed that the service life of the color sorter will be greatly increased by paying attention to the above six major details during maintenance.
Rice destoner Rice husker Paddy separator Rice whitener Rice grader Rice cleaner Rice polisher