Debugging steps of the 1 chute color sorter machine
There are many types of color sorters. They choose different materials, different sizes and different processing capabilities. However, for 1 chute color sorter machine, the commissioning steps are very similar! So what are the debugging steps of the 1 chute color sorter machine? Now let's look at the debugging steps of the 1 chute color sorter machine.
1 chute color sorter machine debugging steps
1. Check whether the valve is in good condition and the order of the mouthpiece.
2. Check whether the light is on, understand the dust, and see if the dust is normal.
3. Check all line connectors in the electrical control box for looseness. Check that the originals in the sorting box are in good condition. Secure and connect the power, neutral and ground wires of the power supply.
4. Adjust the level of the machine to check whether the air pressure is normal (total input 0.5 to 0.8Mpa, valve pressure 0.2 to 0.25Mpa, dust cleaning 0.4 to 0.4.
5. Adjust the screws of the vibrator and decompression plate to check the position of the rice trough and the fan, and then adjust the position of the camera when finished.
6. Make sure to clean and cut the glass plate and the background plate, and observe whether the rice field skips the rice (no matter what kind of material, the skipping phenomenon will happen), and adjust the position of the background plate and the glass plate.
7. Adjust the delay, width, background plate, sensitivity and output of the 1 chute color sorter machine.
Rice destoner Rice husker Paddy separator Rice whitener Rice grader Rice cleaner Rice polisher