Debugging steps of the 1 chute color sorter machine
There are many kinds of 1 chute color sorter machines. They select different materials, different sizes, and different processing volumes. However, for 1 chute color sorter machines, the debugging steps are similar! So what are the steps for 1 chute color sorter machine debugging?
1. Check whether the valve is in good condition and the order of the mouthpiece.
2. Check whether the lamps are all bright and clear, and see if the dust is normal.
3. Check whether all the line connectors in the electric control box are loose. Check whether the original parts in the sorting box are in good condition, and they are fixed and correctly connected to the live wire, neutral wire and ground wire of the regulated power supply.
4. Adjust the level of the 1 chute color sorter machine to check whether the air pressure is normal (total input is 0.5 to 0.8Mpa, valve air pressure is 0.2 to 0.25Mpa, and ash removal is 0.4 to.
5. Adjust the vibrator screw and decompression plate to check the position of the meter and the blowing point, and adjust the position of the camera after completion.
6. Make sure that the glass and the background plate are cleanly cut to observe whether the rice is skipped (no matter what material, there is a phenomenon of job-hopping), and adjust the position of the background plate and the glass plate.
7. Adjust the 1 chute color sorter machine delay, width, background plate, sensitivity and output.
Rice destoner Rice husker Paddy separator Rice whitener Rice grader Rice cleaner Rice polisher